Maybe Time for Change?

Dear Universe,

On the advice of a dear friend, I've decided to make more frequent, less verbose book posts; I read so much and share so little of what crosses my reading brain. Perhaps letting you in on the many amazing stories I encounter will encourage you to seek them out and pass them along. Here goes. The View from Penthouse B by Elinor Lipman. I found myself in the main character on every page--even though she is middle-aged (which, I suppose, I may be nearing), widowed, living in NYC. A sweet story of sisters, of friendship, of getting through the tough times, of very bad Match.com profiles (again, my life), of repentance. And cupcakes. And NYC. What more could you want? Happy reading (I hope!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mockingbird . . . I wonder

The Last Unicorn: Collecting Immortality

An Ode to Orange Vegetables